welcome

SHL Discord

Welcome to the Simulation Hockey League!

The SHL is a hockey player sim league that has been running strong for over thirty seasons in its current iteration! Through the use of Simon T. Hockey Simulator and a unique progression system, the SHL promises to be just what you're looking for and more!
staff
League Management
expand/close

OWNERS:
Leafs4ever
jkrever
Spangle
Trill
teztify

COMMISSIONERS:
Eggy216

SMJHL COMMISSIONERS:
Storm
ztevans
Rabidsponge21

HEAD OFFICE:
CRUTCHFIELD
Formx
prettyburn
ArGarBarGar
Avakael
Copenhagen

SHL GENERAL MANAGERS
Buffalo Stampede:
WannabeFinn

Hamilton Steelhawks:
ThatDamnMcJesus
Gooney

Manhattan Rage:
NUCK
TheRealBK

Minnesota Chiefs:
Baelor Swift
Andybj

New England Wolfpack:
Eggy216
Toivo

Toronto North Stars:
Symmetrik

West Kendall Platoon:
Beaujeaux
JR95

Calgary Dragons:
Steelhead77
c00kies

Edmonton Blizzard:
karlssens
Ace

Los Angeles Panthers:
Wasty
vbottas17

San Francisco Pride:
Grapehead
Joester09

Seattle Riot:
Abdeezy
r1c3bowl22

Texas Renegades:
Phobospwns

Winnipeg Jets:
Nereus
MWHazard

SMJHL GENERAL MANAGERS:
Detroit Falcons:
TheWoZy
Waters

Halifax Raiders:
FourFour
Shmurph

Montreal Militia:
drodger91
ConnorTanner

St. Louis Scarecrows:
TML99
JKortesi81

Colorado Mammoths:
ToeDragon84
InciteHysteria

Kelowna Knights:
Samee
NourFFAK

Prince George Firebirds:
spooked
Sleepy

Vancouver Whalers:
DrunkenTeddy
adamantium
twitter
news
The Simulation Hockey League's 38th Season is currently underway!

Congratulations to the Winnipeg Jets for winning the Season 37 Challenge Cup, and the Detroit Falcons for winning the Season 37 Four Star Cup!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) .reply    .new topic    .new poll   

» S39 North Stars Interested Prospects
rieksts
 Posted: Jan 9 2018, 06:34 PM
.quote   

N/A

IIHF GM
Member ID: 891
Rep: 22 pts

N/A
N/A

1) What is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future?

My current activity level is quite okay - I've done every PT this season, I think every AC as well. Was kind of backed on ITC because had to spent 8mil on weakness change.

2) What kind of career are you looking to have? Break longevity record? Single season dominance? Personal or team success?

I want my player to start in a young group and see how it plays out in the long run. If we have a chance for the cup once my player starts to reach his peak, he could stay, if not then definitely some of his last seasons in cup contender teams.

3) How long do you want to spend in juniors?

Would like to spend at least one season, but obviously that's up to you to decide.

4) What’s your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams? I at least follow most major sports so fire away with whatever team!

Not a huge NHL follower but obviously like Buffalo Sabres as a Latvian, played Ducks on NHL when I was younger and had New York Islanders on one GM league.

My sport, however, is soccer and amongst my favorite teams are Chelsea, Borussia Dortmund.

5) Do you have Discord? Use it a lot? What do you think you could bring to the team channel? What are you looking for from it?

Love discord, it made me return to SHL and become a kind of active member.

6) What’s your interest level in becoming a member of the North Stars?

More than average.

7) Would you like to receive a PM with some more 1 on 1 discussion?

I love 1 on 1 discussions!

--------------------

Player Page
Player Updates

>tfw u take defense as a weakness
QUOTE (Wasty @ Dec 10 2017, 04:36 AM)
clearly you’re an idiot
.pm   
^
CptSquall
 Posted: Jan 9 2018, 11:34 PM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2888
Rep: 3 pts

N/A
N/A

1) What is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future?

I see only a slight regression as i take on more responsibility at work.

2) What kind of career are you looking to have? Break longevity record? Single season dominance? Personal or team success?

Hoping team success tbh.

As long as is needed before i have a solid spot and wont drag the team down.

4) What’s your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams? I at least follow most major sports so fire away with whatever team!

NHL: St.Louis Blues EPL: Arsenal CFL: B.C. Lions MLS: Vancouver Whitecaps

5) Do you have Discord? Use it a lot? What do you think you could bring to the team channel? What are you looking for from it?

Yes, yes, and team motivation, Physt puns, dirty jokes, and video games?

I havn't heard too much but i like the ascetic.

I don't mind 1 on 1s if you feel you need to talk to me.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Making it happen Captain.

The Original: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=84419

The Update: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=84620

.pm    .email   
^
galatix
 Posted: Jan 10 2018, 01:31 PM
.quote   

Respected Galatic Princess

Player Updaters
Member ID: 2436
Rep: 11 pts

N/A
N/A

Bad on site, honestly I see it improving because the holidays are over and I'm settling into my promotion at work.

Honestly, as much as I can make a sim version of Kris Letang. Long minutes because he can block, hit, score, dominate. I want a good team success too. I feel like that you become a star because of the team you play with.

Whatever works the best for both teams.

Pittsburgh Penguins and the New York Jets. I don't want to talk about the Jets season, it makes me cringe.

I have discord, I check every day, I bring fun and singing and smiles. I want to find a group of people that enjoy each other and have a good time.

6-7? I am so bad at these questions because I've been here long enough to be like, I'm willing to do anything!

yes

--------------------
user posted image

by @NUCK @QuantumCowboy @engimatic @GLU

user posted image l user posted image

.pm   
^
tweedlebrumm
 Posted: Jan 10 2018, 09:41 PM
.quote   

S24 Challenge Cup Champion

Members
Member ID: 1627
Rep: 107 pts

N/A

1) What is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future? 5-8

Team success

However long I need

Sharks, Buccaneers, Mariners (yes I like the badness)

Always on

5-8 don't care where I get drafted

Anytime

--------------------

user posted image
.pm   
^
TimmyP17
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 02:32 PM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2910
Rep: 1 pts

N/A
N/A

1) What is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future? I'd say 7 or 8 out of 10, and plan on staying that way

2) What kind of career are you looking to have? Break longevity record? Single season dominance? Personal or team success? Long term success. I want to be a top contributor for a successful team.

3) How long do you want to spend in juniors? 2 or 3 seasons

4) What’s your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams? I at least follow most major sports so fire away with whatever team! Penguins. Love the Steelers, and I play all types of sports

5) Do you have Discord? Use it a lot? What do you think you could bring to the team channel? What are you looking for from it? I do have Discord, and I think I bring some humor and pop-culture references to it http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0163.gif

6) What’s your interest level in becoming a member of the North Stars? I'd say 6

7) Would you like to receive a PM with some more 1 on 1 discussion? If you'd like more info from me, I'd be absolutely fine with that!

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image

Player Profile: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=84750
TPE Update: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=84753
.pm    .email   
^
ntuttle
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 01:23 AM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2864
Rep: 0 pts

N/A
N/A

Low-moderate, will definitely improve, just a busy time with school atm

Team dynasty

As long as it takes to be a useful player on the team

Leafs, Manchester United, Ottawa 67s

Yes, use it a ton. Don't talk much when I join a new server but I slowly get into more and more convos. Ntuttle#2826

7, but I'd be happy with any team in the SHL

I'm open to the possibility. If you're interested I can get back to you within a few hours at most.

--------------------
user posted image | user posted image | user posted image

user posted image user posted image
.pm    .website   
^
JT3
 Posted: Today at 02:38 pm
.quote   

N/A

Bank Manager
Member ID: 2884
Rep: 0 pts

N/A
N/A

Pretty active, check forums a couple times a day and active on discord throughout the day as well. Don't see that changing.

A mix of personal and team success. But a championship trumps all.

Another couple of seasons ideally.

For hockey I'm a habs fan. IRL I play rugby for my university and hometown team.

I'm on discord pretty often during the day, an active locker room is one of the more important things for me.

8/10, it looks like you guys are a team that will be on the rise and I'd like to be a part of that.

If you have anything more to ask of me, sure

--------------------
.pm   
^
to12143
 Posted: 27 minutes ago
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2824
Rep: 1 pts

N/A
N/A

1) What is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future? Probably 7-8, and it should improve.

2) What kind of career are you looking to have? Break longevity record? Single season dominance? Personal or team success? I just want to make the best assist focused center I can.

3) How long do you want to spend in juniors? Whatever works for the team that drafts me, it doesn't matter to me.

4) What’s your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams? I at least follow most major sports so fire away with whatever team! Capitals, Wizards, Orioles, Ravens. Growing up in Baltimore Ravens and Orioles were easy choices, as for Wizards and Capitals, they're just the closest teams to me, so I stuck with them.

5) Do you have Discord? Use it a lot? What do you think you could bring to the team channel? What are you looking for from it? Yes, I'd bring a positive attitude and someone who isn't gonna give up no matter what, and even when times are tough I'd keep trucking and would try to help the team anyway I can. I'd like to get a positive attitude back and people who are doing everything they can to help make the team a winning organization.

6) What’s your interest level in becoming a member of the North Stars? I'd like to be on the team, but as I don't know a lot about any of the teams I just want to be on a team and help them in whatever way I can.

7) Would you like to receive a PM with some more 1 on 1 discussion? That's fine with me, I'm open to anything

--------------------
.pm    .email   
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Toronto North Stars | Next Newest »

.options    Pages: (2) 1 2  .reply    .quick reply    .new topic    .new poll